Germany/United Arab Emirates
I’m a highly experienced and ever progressing sound engineer and system technician. I have vast knowledge and experience in system engineering, FOH and Monitor engineering, network engineering (Dante or any other digital sound protocols). I have a lot of experience in different venues, open-airs, stadiums etc. I’ve done a lot of touring as FOH/MON engineer. I’m always trying to widen my horizons and keep up to date. I’m mobile and easy to move anywhere in the world. I’m just a huge audio nerd and feeling awesome about it .
- FOH mixing
- Desks and infrastructure support, networking knowledge
- System design, optimization and tuning, ability to work with different sound reinforcement systems (mostly d&b, but also L’acoustics, Meyer Sound, Clair) All the necessary software – ArrayCalc/R1, MappXT/Compass, Soundvision/LA Network Manager, Ease focus/Lake.
- Digico, Yamaha CL/PM series, Midas Pro series, Avid Venue, Allen&Heath professional user.
- Confident use and understanding of Dante technologies, troubleshooting. Dante certified trainer as well as the Level 3 certificate.
- Software development iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin in progress), WaveCalc sound calculator is available on AppStore
- Studio recording/mixing
- Master’s degree in sound-engineering with an average score of 5 (5-grade scale).
- Advanced English and intermediate German.
Contacts: https://valeriegard.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org