It is with a heavy heart that we today have made the decision to postpone this year’s WILMA Ceremony that was planned to take place Dec.15th in London
We want all of our members to be able to attend and have a good time, but current travel and social restrictions in most European countries mean that this year it’s not possible.
More than anything we want everyone to be safe and guarantee an indoor gathering would not put our members at risk.
We are hoping though to go through with the Ceremony in March or April, and will let you know as soon as we have a date ready
**Even though we can’t all be together this year, the WILMA’s are still happening and you can still vote for your favourite Crewmember until Dec.8th when the voting closes at 18.00 GMT